The following is list of our store policy. If you are unable to find the answer to what you need, please fill out the form below and we will contact you as soon as we are able. Or if you need immediate help, please call us at 972-378-0871.
- All professional fees are due and payable at the time service and are non-refundable. If a courtesy spectacle recheck is needed, it must be done within 3 months from your initial exam. Any contact lens follow-up will be covered by the contact lens fit/evaluation fee, but it must be done within 2 months of your initial exam to avoid any late follow-up fees.
- Glasses returns are only accepted within 15 days (including non-business days) from the date of dispense.
- Returns must be free of defect & damage. At our discretion, we may deny returns of damaged frames and lenses.
- Prescription lenses are considered custom orders. We will do our best to resolve any issues you may have with your spectacles. Returns are subject to a restocking fee of 20% of the cost of the frame plus lenses before insurance and discounts, if any.
- If your contact lens prescription have changed, we will gladly exchange contact lenses purchased from our office. We can only accept unopened contact lens boxes and the exchange must be within 6 months from the date of purchase. Only valid with purchases made at our office.
- Contact lens returns are only accepted within 30 days upon pick up. Boxes must be unopened and unmarked.
- Professional services such as but not limited to routine exams, contact lens fitting, special testing and interpretations, medical eye procedures, and other office visits are non refundable.
Notice of Non-Discrimination
Concept Eyecare complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Concept Eyecare does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.